We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy. Keeping the information you share with us on the Site secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your information is important to us at Loving Solutions. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
- GENERAL DISCLOSURE: Although your privacy is very important to us, in this legal and technical environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties.
- WINNER SELECTION: Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Powerhouse Entertainment.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contests are open to legal residents of the Canada and United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of the entry. This contest is not open to employees and immediate families and others living in the same household of Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, participating vendors, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the contest period. This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all Federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries become the property of Powerhouse Entertainment Additional restrictions may apply.
- CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decision of Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility and shall not be responsible for lost, misdirected, or late entries, for printing errors in contest/advertising materials or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone network or line failures of any kind, lost or unavailable servers or providers, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human or mechanical error which may occur in the processing
of the entries in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned due to technical corruption of the online entry process, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest or for any reason deemed it necessary, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the promotion or to randomly choose a Grand Prize Winner from the eligible entries received without notification. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an Internet entrant, such entry will be deemed the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or the online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addressed for the domain associated with the submitted email address. By participating in this contest, entrants release the Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the contest from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including without limitation, liability for personal injury, damages or loss. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents.