These terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site constitute a legally binding agreement (“agreement”) between you and Loving Solutions … “we”, “us” or “our”). In this agreement, the terms “Site” or “Web Site” includes all web sites and web pages within Loving Solutions as well as any equivalent, mirror, replacement, substitute or backup web sites and web pages thereto and thereof. The Site may also contain links or references to additional rules, policies and terms which may apply to specific features or functions of the Site and when you use those features or functions, those rules, policies and terms will also apply to you and form a part of these terms and conditions, and consequently, your agreement with us. This Site is offered and made available only to users 18 years of age or older who reside in Canada or the United States of America. If you are not yet 18 years old, or do not reside in Canada or the United States, please discontinue using the Site immediately, or if, for any reason, you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions contained in this agreement, please discontinue using the Site immediately, because by using or attempting to use the Site, you are agreeing to be legally bound by this agreement.
The words “use” or “using” in this agreement, means any time an individual (a “user”), directly or indirectly, with or without the aid of a machine or device, does or attempts to access, interact with use, display, view, print or copy from the Site, transmit, receive or exchange data or communicate with the Site, or in any way utilizes, benefits, takes advantage of or interacts with any function, service or feature of the Site, for any purpose whatsoever. This agreement does not cover your rights or responsibilities with respect to third party content or sites or any links that may direct your browser or your connection to third party sites or pages. This is the entire and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding use of the Site and it cannot be modified, except as specifically described below in Section 2.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, for any reason in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this agreement. We will post or display notices of changes on the Site and we may also e-mail you about these changes. Once we post them on the Site, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the Site after they become effective it will signify your agreement to be bound by the changes. You should check back frequently and review the terms and conditions of this agreement regularly so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us.
- OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All Site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protective elements of the Site, including, without limitation, the selection sequence and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, “Material”), are the property of Loving Solutions and are legally protected, without limitation, under Canadian Federal Law as well as applicable foreign, laws, regulations and treaties. Unless the context clearly requires otherwise or we explicitly say so in writing, the term “Site” includes “Material” as well. The Site is to be used solely for your non-commercial and personal use and for no other purposes. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Site, including notices on any Material you download, transmit, print or reproduce from the Site. You shall not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party web site), or otherwise use, any Material without the express prior written consent from Little Angel Enterprises or its affiliates. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Material, may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable federal and provincial laws. We require users to respect our copyrights and other intellectual property rights. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, we will act expeditiously to remove content on the Site that infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to the Site and its services of anyone who uses them to repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (e.g., advertisers) as a result of your use of the Site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such third party and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the third party or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any third party).
- RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, provincial, plus national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of this Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be, libellous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually, racially, culturally, ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory or abusive or which may or may appear to, impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm or enterprise from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called “spamming”;
- be used for commercial or business purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing or offering goods or services, whether or not for a charge or through linking with any other web site or web pages;
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, time bombs, cancel bots, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- violate any laws, regulations (including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from Canada or the United States), judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person, firm or enterprise; gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts, names, passwords, User Information or other computers, web sites or pages, connected or linked to the Site or to use the Site in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, view or display any information, whether personally identifiable or not, concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the Site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTEE OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. Without limiting the foregoing, Loving Solutions is not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Site. As between you and Loving Solutions .you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the Site, including, without limitation, Postings and Materials associated with your use of the Site.
- CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES AND PROMOTIONS
From time to Loving Solutions may conduct promotions on or through the Site, including, without limitation, auctions, contests and sweepstakes (“Promotions”). Each Promotion will have additional terms; conditions and rules that will be posted or otherwise made available to you and, for purposes of each Promotion, will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this agreement (the “Rules”). If any conflict arises between this agreement and the Rules, the Rules shall govern for purposes of your participation or involvement in the Promotion to which the Rules relate.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER POWERHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF THE SITE OR FROM THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other provisions and the agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable. Any provision which must survive in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive the termination of this Agreement; however, no action arising out of this Agreement or your use of the Site, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose). This agreement and your use of the Site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal substantive laws of British Columbia, applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in British Columbia, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Province and Federal Courts situated in the Province of British Columbia and agree you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non convenience or otherwise. To the extent it may be applicable, you agree with us, to opt out from and expressly exclude any applicability of the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING COMMENCED TO ENFORCE ANY RIGHT OR OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY NOW HAVE OR HEREAFTER POSSESS TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
This includes All logos, pictures and materials used for Any or All of the above sites.
Any violation could result in legal action.